Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!!

"So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom." Psalm 90:12

 "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." James 4:14


Well friends, 2011 is coming to a close and 2012 looks bright on the horizon. I made it through the year despite the challenges, changes, mood swings, and sometimes downright confusion.
 As I look back over this year it is with intent gratefulness for the many opportunities I have had to grow and the many blessings I have been given. I grew this year more than any other year I remember. Not physically, but mentally and spiritually. My ideas have either grown or changed and all together I am really just a different person. what changed me you ask? It was the many little changes or additions to my life that shaped me into the person I am today. And it wasn't by chance that this all happened. God is molding me and shaping me into a godly young woman for His glory and purpose.


"But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand." Isaiah 64:8
 I am thankful for each time I was overwhelmed, stressed out, and confused in general because I learned something through each one of those difficulties.
 "Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." James 1:3-4
 I really don't wish that 2012 would be an easier year. I hope that it will be a year of more growing, changing, and becoming all God intends me to be.
 "Don’t wish it was easier; wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom." -- Jim Rohn

 So lets look forward to 2012 which looks bright with possibilities, challenges, learning, changes, dreams, goals, and fun!

                                      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

"Brethren I count not myself to have apprehended; but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment