Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sweet 16

Thursday was my birthday. I can honestly say that it was one of the best! I turned sixteen - a slightly scary but exciting number :) I was able to enjoy thursday afternoon with a scrumptious candy cane while I worked on a watercolor sketch. On saturday I had a party with some family. I can't help remember what I used to think about the age sixteen! When I was little every teenage polly pocket person, barbie, or paper doll was always sixteen and either dating or engaged. They were out of school and possibly had jobs, too. :) Yes, don't worry, my views on being sixteen have changed! :P


 Savoring that delicious candy cane....



Kathryn took a few pictures of me right before my party.





AND THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT WAS A FLUTE FROM MY GRANDPARENTS!!!!!


                    So a very special birthday, indeed :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohmyohmy. Happpy Sweet 16 Sarah! So glad you had a fun and unforgettable day!! Tell me all about it!! You look exquisite and I love dimples! I have one also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty. and I love your hair! Happy sweet 16 :)

    ReplyDelete