Monday, February 20, 2012

Ice Skating!

I know. A post is dreadfully overdue. I am sorry, but I have been SO busy lately!

Last Saturday the teens from church went ice skating! I probably don't have to tell you, but WE HAD A BLAST!


I seriously forgot how difficult ice skating was. Gingerly, I stepped down on the ice and held on to the rail on the wall.....for a while. I finally got brave enough to let go and skate toward the middle of the ice rink around lots of people! Sure, I tripped and stumbled and almost lost my balance, but I DID NOT FALL! I"m soooo proud of myself! *pats self on back*


If you haven't been ice skating, GO! It's so much fun! The feel of ice beneath your feet, the crisp cold air making your nose turn bright red, and the fun of weaving in and out of other skaters paths, is......well... SO EXCITING!


Doesn't it look intriguing?


My crazy brother Andrew who probably fell at least 10 times!


Trying to pose, but failing miserably :( My smile says it all, "Hurry up and take the picture, I think I'm about to topple over!"


Have you been ice skating? :)

12 comments:

  1. I have never been ice skating. I probably wouldn't do very good. It is hard for me to roller skate with for wheels. I would hate to see how I would do on a blade.. ;)

    ~Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wonder who took all those lovely photos? :-)
    ~Sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, lets see....it couldn't be YOU could it? :P

      Delete
  3. I adore these photos.
    It looks like you guys had the best of times.
    Not the most graceful person,
    but I'd do (ahem, attempt to do) crazy,
    daring stunts like Andrew.

    sheean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Yes, we did have a great time! Haha Yes, I can picture you doing crazy stunts! It sooo fits your personality! Daring, fun, exciting, ect.! :)

      Delete
  4. *gasp* I LOVE ice-skating! (although I've only done it once). I stank at it, but at least I had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, yes ice skating is great! I've only been about 3 times I think, so I stink at it too, but who cares? I had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to go ice skating but never been able to. Maybe I can go before winter is over.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go Ly! It's so fun! And thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  7. I've been iceskating once and it was so hard. I only fell down once but that one time it hurt SO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like lots of fun, Sarah! I enjoy ice skating, except I'm always scared I'm going to fall or that someone is going to bump me!

    -Jess

    P.S love your profile pic!

    ReplyDelete