Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving :)

This year our family celebrating thanksgiving a little differently. Instead of going over to my great grandma's house, we went to our church's gym. There was a lot more room for our growing family and it was easier on my great grandma because she didn't have to do as much cooking.


Some of the family cooking in the big church kitchen.
 Look at all the food!!
 My sweet little cousins who came home to visit for thanksgiving.
 Fun and fellowship!
 Kathryn and I took our little cousins out to the playground. And let me tell you, they are a group of energetic kids!!
 Kathryn, aunt Erica, and some of the little kids getting ready to play a game of hide and seek.
We had to bring a TV, because according to the guys (and my sisters) it isn't thanksgiving without football games :P


Lauren and I posing :)


We had a wonderful day! Tomorrow is our second thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family. I'll have plenty of pictures from that one too!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment