Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May



May

She clothes herself in fragrances sweet,
with limbs of brown and swirls of rose and pink.
Splashes of green,
are peeking through her arms.
She looks like heaven.

I hold her to my round cheeks,
and feel her velvet skin.
I finger her gentle folds with care.
She sinks, intertwined within my fingers.
She feels like heaven.

Like a sweet melody in the wind,
She flutters in rhythm.
Her whispers fill my ears,
She is graceful, sleek, and lively.
She dances like heaven.





10 comments:

  1. Lucky!

    Here, May is rainy and cold.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so beautiful! I will have to add a poem with my spring post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! Did you write that? Girl, you're good! That's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the poem Sarah! Is it free verse?
    I also love the new header. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you remove your title from your blog??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to edit the HTML. I'm making a few changes before I jump back into the blogging world! Next on my list is to make my sidebar in "fixed" position. :)

      Delete
    2. Ah. :) I'll have to look up how to do that. :P

      Delete